The IAKP offers the Basic Kambo Practitioner Training in the mystic Sacred Valley of the Incas in Cusco, Perú. This unique course will cover both traditional indigenous and modern western Kambô practices.
This course will be taught in English and will be fourteen days in duration, from September 26 to October 10 in the Sacred Valley, Cusco, Perú.
For more information on this training, FOLLOW THIS LINK.
BENEFITS of BECOMING an IAKP CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER
By becoming a member of the International Association of Kambo Practitioners, you will join a family of almost 500 practitioners who are there to support you and you will have access to the most complete database of information. Successful completion of the course will entitle you to automatic membership of the International Association of Kambo Practitioners, iakp.org, and as part of your membership, your name will be listed in the Worldwide Practitioner website list free the first year. You will have everything that you need to start treating clients immediately although we recommend that you work one-on-one until you are ready to take on circle work.
- You have read the contraindications and are able to safely take Kambô.
- You are experienced with Kambo and feel a strong call to work with it.
- You should have taken Kambo at least 6-10 times before the course starting date.
- You are sufficiently physically and emotionally fit to do the work.
- You have never been diagnosed with a serious mental health disorder (excluding depression and anxiety).
- You are able to put yourself into service and adopt a mindset of gratitude and humility when working with Kambô.
- You have or are prepared to attend a basic first aid course.
- You make every effort to contact an IAKP practitioner near you and attend and assist at one of their circles.
- You understand that if you are found not to meet the pre-requisites during the course you will be asked to leave at your own expense and without refund.
- You understand that all course materials remain the property of the IAKP at all times. On successful completion of the course, we agree that you make take the course materials to support your future practice provided that you respect the copyright of all documents.
Please do not take BUFO or IBOGA at least 8 weeks before the training. Practitioners across the IAKP have experienced negative outcomes when Kambo is taken too soon after a Bufo or Iboga ceremonies and as you will be taking Kambo a number of times during the training we do not want to run that risk.