The IAKP is committed to the highest standards of ethical practice, and that includes respecting and protecting your privacy.
This page explains
- who we are
- why we collect data
- how it is collected
- what data is collected
- how it is stored
- what we do and don’t do with it
- how to revoke consent for us to store this data
Who are we?
The IAKP is a non-profit organisation registered as a Foundation in the Netherlands.
Our registered address is: [TO FOLLOW].
The trustees are: Ginny Rutherford, Andrew Mulquin, Alan Schechner and Karen Darke.
Why we collect data
As part of our commitment to safe and ethical kambo practice, we maintain an online database of registered Kambo Practitioners.
All practitioners on the database have given their explicit consent for the IAKP and this website to store their details.
No other data is currently collected.
How it is collected?
Practitioner data is collected via a registration form on our website.
What data is collected?
Our online registration form asks for:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Practice name
- Practice country
- Practice city
- Optional: practitioner’s website, facebook page, practice phone number.
How is it stored?
Access to this data is strictly limited to the IAKP Management Committee.
What we do and don’t do with this data
- Practitioners are responsible for maintaining their own public profile on this website.
- The IAKP cannot be held responsible for protecting your data on a practitioner website.
- IAKP Practitioner data is not shared with anyone else.
Practitioners: Deleting your account on IAKP.org
You can delete your account on this website by following the instructions below.
- Log in
- 2. Navigate to Edit Profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, where you will find a button to delete your account. All data entered by you will be deleted.
If you are unable to delete your account yourself
You may contact the IAKP webmaster and ask for your account to be deleted.
- the WordPress platform on which this site is built uses a cookie to detect if you are logged in or not.
You can delete these cookies at any time via the Preferences or Privacy controls in your web browser.