Training of practitioners is an important development in the world of Kambo. Prior to the inception of the IAKP, training opportunities were hard to find and invariably involved travelling into the Amazon and finding a willing teacher. In 2020-2021 our training courses will take place in Australia, USA, Cyprus, Thailand, Ibiza, Colombia, UK and Poland but we are happy to provide private training anywhere in the world for groups of 8-12 people. One to One training can also be arranged.
It is very important to note that joining the training does not guarantee that you will become a Kambo practitioner immediately. Not everyone who joins the course passes the training.
The prerequisites for our Practitioner training course are:
- You have experienced Kambo and felt a strong call to work with it. It is important to remember Kambo is an extremely powerful substance and the decision to work with it should not be taken lightly.
- You have received Kambo at least 6 times, or will have done so before the course starts
- You have assisted a practitioner for at least one Kambo ceremony, or will make arrangements to do this before the course start date, if it is geographically possible. Please contact any IAKP listed practitioner and request this opportunity. (You can combine assisting with receiving a treatment at the practitioners discretion).
- You are sufficiently physically fit and emotionally stable to do the work
- You are able to put yourself into service and adopt a mind-set of gratitude and humility when working with Kambo
- You understand that if you have declared that you meet the pre-requisites and are then found to be otherwise, you may be asked to leave the course.